Receiver Station for XBee Data Logger
A central receiving station (IPC with remote data transmission technology) is available for external XBee data loggers. Thus, incoming data from XBee remote stations (data loggers) can be forwarded by GPRS/UMTS technology and visualized via the platform SEN SOweb.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: email@example.com.
- Sending of data to many remote stations with one SIM card, only
- Integrated GPRS/UMTS radio technology
- Built-in accumulator with solar technology
- Robust field casing
- IPC with XBee and GPRS plus UMTS modem
- Accumulator 2 x 100 Ah/12 VDC with solar technology (4 x 50 Wp) for stand-alone operation
- Field casings
- Pylon systems for antennas